Header Ads

I am still a virgin at 90 years – Akwa-Ibom woman honoured by community



A 90-year-old woman in Akwa-Ibom State, Agnes Akpan, has revealed that she never had sex with any man in her life.

The woman, who devoted her life to nursing children right from a young age at Ikot Udobia community, Etinan Local government area, Akwa Ibom State, was honoured at Saint Pius Catholic Church, Ikot Udobia, by the people for her devotion to humanity.

Speaking on her life time, she said: “I have never known anything like man in my entire life, not to talk of a husband. I have never been married, no relationship with any man, no boyfriend even when I was young. I have never slept with any man as far as my memory can carry me, not even in my dream state.

“I was born partially blind, no man saw anything good in me, so I grew up without the feeling of a man. When I was much younger, reverend sisters staying at the Convent School at Ikot Udo Ntuen made me to embrace Christianity.

No comments

Any comment made is readers comments only and those not reflect the opinion of Infancy Happy's Blog

"Happy Birthday to the C.E.O of Infancy's Happy Blogs

Infancy Happy, is a year older. She celebrated her birthday in NYSC Oreination Camp Jalingo in Taraba State Nigeria. May God bless you ...

Powered by Blogger.